MEGA Sports Camp Fundamentals Return Form
Congratulations on the successful completion of your 2019 Mega Sports Camp FUNdamentals VBS program! Now it is time to clean up any remnants you might have left over from your program. ChurchPartner is ready to take back any unused materials you have purchased from us. Of course, all returns must meet My Healthy Church's guidelines before they can be credited back.
Instructions on completing this form
- Complete the first section providing us with the information we need to process your return. This information is very important to us so we can ensure you receive your credit promptly. If you have any special conditions or information you would like to provide us, please use the comment box to list them.
- After completing this section, scroll down the page and begin entering the quantities you would like to return in the space provided next to each item
- Click the "Return Items" button
- Review the summary page that appears. It will show the information you provided us along with the items you are wanting to return. An estimated total of your return will be provided as well. Please note that this is only an estimated dollar amount and your actual credit might be slightly different. If you find an error in the information provided, click the back button and you will be able to make any changes. Once you have reviewed the information and it is correct, click the "Submit Return" button.
- A copy of your return will be emailed to you. Follow the instructions on the email to return your unused VBS items.
Please read our VBS return policy at the bottom of this form.
Please write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and send all returns to:
Attn: Returns Department
20 W. Dry Creek Cir #300
Littleton, CO 80120
We encourage you to make sure you have ample insurance on your return as we will only credit back product that is in resalable condition. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return.
You must complete all fields below or you will receive an error notice.