Add a touch of style with our cutaway stacking chair with ganging. This chair adds a unique inward cut to the lower seatback. Adding this feature to our popular stacking chairs crisps up the look without sacrificing comfort!
- 1" full steel legs with 3/4" full steel back support
- 3" Two-stage foam density for durability and comfort
- Waterfall seat front
- Cutaway back measures a full 22 inches in width
- Lower back lumbar support
- Standard ganging connectors
- StaFast "Ulitimate" T-Nut & bolt assembly assures no pull out
- 25-year factory frame warranty &10-year factory foam and fabric warranty
Click for Additional Resources
Summit I Chair Specifications
Frequently Asked Questions - Summit Series
Chair & Row Spacing Guide
Complete Selection of Fabrics
IMPORTANT NOTE: This church chair is built-to-order and may require 10 - 16 weeks for production and delivery. Please call for details! (800) 572-0550
ComforTek manufactures the highest quality seating solutions. With corporate headquarters in Canada, and distribution located in three regions of the United States , ComforTek is well positioned to help make any audience comfortable. Products are designed to accommodate guests in a wide variety of market applications. Whether the desire is to enhance learning (classroom settings), provide for high quality medical care (health care clinics), accommodate large groups of people (religious venues) or merely to provide for a moment's relaxation (break rooms), ComforTek's diverse products will serve well for many, many years. You will appreciate these products for their value, durability, versatility and superb feel and comfort! That's the Comfor Tek Advantage.