IMPORTANT NOTE: Frames and fabrics of this chair are built-to-order in quantities of 200 or more chairs.
Due to this, 14 - 18 weeks are required for production and delivery.
An excellent addition to existing stacking chairs with ganging or an outstanding stand-alone stacking chair, this well crafted upholstered chair from ComforTek will last in style! Designed to complement ComforTek's stacking chairs with ganging.
- 3 full inches high density foam cushion seat
- Waterfall front
- Hard Plastic black arm caps protect chair frames from chipping
- 1-1/2" foam back with lumbar support
- 1" all steel leg and arm frame with 3/4" tubular back support
- Ganging connectors are standard and retract when not in use
- T-Nut & bolt assembly to prevent stripping - no screwing into wood
- Special order requires minimum of 50 chairs
- Life time frame warranty
- 10 year foam and fabric warranty
Click for Additional Resources
Summit I Chair Specifications
Frequently Asked Questions - Summit Series
Chair & Row Spacing Guide
Complete Selection of Fabrics
ComforTek manufactures the highest quality seating solutions. With corporate headquarters in Canada, and distribution located in three regions of the United States , ComforTek is well positioned to help make any audience comfortable. Products are designed to accommodate guests in a wide variety of market applications. Whether the desire is to enhance learning (classroom settings), provide for high quality medical care (health care clinics), accommodate large groups of people (religious venues) or merely to provide for a moment's relaxation (break rooms), ComforTek's diverse products will serve well for many, many years. You will appreciate these products for their value, durability, versatility and superb feel and comfort! That's the Comfor Tek Advantage.