Looking for a wider stacking chair? Our Comfor Tek offering is a full 22" wide! It seamlessly fits into any setting with narrower 20" chairs or even our stacking armed chair!
- 3 full inches high density foam cushion seat
- Waterfall front
- 1-1/2" foam back with lumbar support
- 1" all-steel tubular leg frame with 3/4" tubular bridged back support for lifting and stacking
- 4 steel cross members between the legs for structural strength
- Ganging connectors are standard
- T-Nut & bolt assembly to prevent stripping by bolting directly into metal.
- Optional book pouch easily attached to back of chair
- Choice of 13 standard 100% woven poly-olefin 16 oz fabrics and 9 durable frame finishes
- Hundreds of additional fabrics available. Call to request colors and pricing.
- Also available as an armed or armless 20"W chair
- 25 year frame warranty
- 10 year foam warranty
- 10 year upholstery warranty - exceeds industry standards!
Click for Additional Resources
Summit I Chair Specifications
Frequently Asked Questions - Summit Series
Chair & Row Spacing Guide
Complete Selection of Fabrics
IMPORTANT NOTE: This church chair is built-to-order and may require 12 - 16 weeks for production and delivery. Please call for details! (800) 572-0550
ComforTek manufactures the highest quality seating solutions. With corporate headquarters in Canada, and distribution located in three regions of the United States , ComforTek is well positioned to help make any audience comfortable. Products are designed to accommodate guests in a wide variety of market applications. Whether the desire is to enhance learning (classroom settings), provide for high quality medical care (health care clinics), accommodate large groups of people (religious venues) or merely to provide for a moment's relaxation (break rooms), ComforTek's diverse products will serve well for many, many years. You will appreciate these products for their value, durability, versatility and superb feel and comfort! That's the Comfor Tek Advantage.