Look to Imperial to combine the traditional with the contemporary in their exciting and unique 700 Series Chancel Furniture Set! This exceptional sanctuary set creates an angular look to its winged and single pulpits, then accents these with clearn straight lines in both communion table and flower stand, creating a clean defined look to any sanctuary! Construction features include:
- Appallachian red oak solids and grade A veneers
- Cored with durable lightweight plywood
- Construction features routed edges and dovetaied and dadoed joints
- Finished with choice of 11 stain options or stain to match at additional cost
- Stains are pre-catalyzed laquer with clear topcoat for additional surface protection
- Additional construction information available upon request
- Includes two sliding doors on back side
Since 1960, Imperial Woodworks, Inc. has been a family-run business making custom wooden church furniture. With second and third generations now in place, Imperial is the nation’s largest manufacturer that produces solely church furniture. Our 120,000 sq. ft. factory allows us to produce everything from church pews to communion rails to clergy chairs. Our company has shown continued growth without losing sight of our goal to make customer service the number one priority.
To meet the challenge of the diverse products used for worship today, Imperial offers traditional products such as solid wood church pews, communion rails, walk-in pulpits, kneelers, pew screens and modesty rails, custom chancel furniture designs, and solid oak chairs to beautifully coordinate all the church furnishings. In addition, Imperial provides more modern products such as metal and wood stacking chairs, plexiglass and acrylic pulpits and communion tables, and combination and defined-back pew seating options, along with more open, rounded designs of pulpits, tables, pulpit chairs and furniture, and pew ends to create a more contemporary feel to the worship setting.