This product ships free anywhere in the lower 48 states!
Imperial adds formality and conservative styling to their 810 series with extensive use of cove molds and accentuated overhangs. This creates the traditional Colonial look that is still a popular option for many sanctuaries. The timeless beauty of this series will extend beyond the generations! The enclosed communion table features two sliding doors in the reary for easy access and storage. Construction features of this line include:
- Stained trim consisting of Apppalachian red oak
- Solid colonial white trim of poplar solids
- All veneered sheets are cored with durable lightweight plywood
- Construction features routed edges and dovetaied and dadoed joints
- Choose Colonial White with stain accent or fully stained
- Finished with choice of 15 stain accent options or stain to match at additional cost
- Stains are pre-catalyzed laquer with clear topcoat for additional surface protection
- Additional construction information available upon request
Since 1960, Imperial Woodworks, Inc. has been a family-run business making custom wooden church furniture. With second and third generations now in place, Imperial is the nation’s largest manufacturer that produces solely church furniture. Our 120,000 sq. ft. factory allows us to produce everything from church pews to communion rails to clergy chairs. Our company has shown continued growth without losing sight of our goal to make customer service the number one priority.
To meet the challenge of the diverse products used for worship today, Imperial offers traditional products such as solid wood church pews, communion rails, walk-in pulpits, kneelers, pew screens and modesty rails, custom chancel furniture designs, and solid oak chairs to beautifully coordinate all the church furnishings. In addition, Imperial provides more modern products such as metal and wood stacking chairs, plexiglass and acrylic pulpits and communion tables, and combination and defined-back pew seating options, along with more open, rounded designs of pulpits, tables, pulpit chairs and furniture, and pew ends to create a more contemporary feel to the worship setting.