Choose this attractive contemporary communion rail to accent your existing or Imperial 400 series chancel area. Each unit includes a 12" wide x 2" thick attached kneeler cushion. Also comes standard with a 6" x 14" kneeler platform.
Construction features include:
- Stained trim consisting of Apppalachian red oak
- All veneered sheets are cored with durable lightweight plywood
- Construction features routed edges and dovetailed and dadoed joints
- Finished with choice of 15 stain accent options and 48 new fabric choices
- Stains are pre-catalyzed lacquer with clear topcoat for additional surface protection
- Additional construction information available upon request
- Other options include communion cup tray holders, gates and removable sections. Call for details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Communion rails are priced by the foot. Must order at least 2 feet . Customized lengths are possible, but must be done with a representative Determine the number of feet for each unit and order each section as separate items in your shopping cart.
A representative of ChurchPartner will be in contact with you upon receipt of your order with a verbal confirmation of your exact needs. Any errors will be rectified and necessary costs adjusted before final order placement with Imperial.
Since 1960, Imperial Woodworks, Inc. has been a family-run business making custom wooden church furniture. With second and third generations now in place, Imperial is the nation’s largest manufacturer that produces solely church furniture. Our 120,000 sq. ft. factory allows us to produce everything from church pews to communion rails to clergy chairs. Our company has shown continued growth without losing sight of our goal to make customer service the number one priority.
To meet the challenge of the diverse products used for worship today, Imperial offers traditional products such as solid wood church pews, communion rails, walk-in pulpits, kneelers, pew screens and modesty rails, custom chancel furniture designs, and solid oak chairs to beautifully coordinate all the church furnishings. In addition, Imperial provides more modern products such as metal and wood stacking chairs, plexiglass and acrylic pulpits and communion tables, and combination and defined-back pew seating options, along with more open, rounded designs of pulpits, tables, pulpit chairs and furniture, and pew ends to create a more contemporary feel to the worship setting.