IMPORTANT NOTE: Frames and fabrics of this chair are built-to-order in quantities of 50 or more chairs.
Due to this, 12 - 14 weeks are required for production and delivery.
The Comfor Tek stackable pew chair is our response to the many requests we have received for a quality stacking upholstered church chair that can be ganged at a great value. Our 7701 is a step above the standard base church chair, providing superior construction and comfort!
Features of these outstanding stacking chairs include:
- Full 3" Seat Foam includes 2.5" medium density with .5" high density base - full 10 year warranty
- 1" medium density foam back with 1.5" foam lumbar for added back support
- 1" all-steel legs featuring 18 weld points
- .75" all-steel back bridge minimizes torque and provides easy handle for stacking
- 4 steel cross members for added lateral support and strength
- Standard chair ganging allows for chairs to maintain straight rows and meet many municipal requirements for fire regulations
- T-nut and bolts attach seats and backs securing without wood screws
- Life time frame warranty
- 10-year fabric and foam warranty with CAL 117 flame retardance
ComforTek manufactures the highest quality seating solutions. With corporate headquarters in Canada, and distribution located in three regions of the United States , ComforTek is well positioned to help make any audience comfortable. Products are designed to accommodate guests in a wide variety of market applications. Whether the desire is to enhance learning (classroom settings), provide for high quality medical care (health care clinics), accommodate large groups of people (religious venues) or merely to provide for a moment's relaxation (break rooms), ComforTek's diverse products will serve well for many, many years. You will appreciate these products for their value, durability, versatility and superb feel and comfort! That's the Comfor Tek Advantage.