Absolutely stunning design incorporates the Six-Pointed Star, a Gothic-period symbol of "The Creation". Chalice nodes and Ciborium base has a Greek cross decor. Each piece is heavily silverplated, unless gold-plated is ordered, to ensure durability.
Each piece that makes up this set is heavily silverplated with the option of gold-lining or gold-plated.
This communionware may be purchased as a set or by the piece.
- Chalice without Pouring Spout (7" tall, 4-3/8" diameter, 10 fluid oz. capacity, weighs 2 lbs.)
- Ciborium (10-5/8" tall, 375 hosts capacity, weighs 3 lbs.)
- Flagon (13-1/8" tall, 60 fluid oz. capacity, weighs 3 lbs.)
- Paten (7" diameter, well is 4" diameter, weighs 2 lbs.)
- Design incorporates the Six-Pointed Star, a Gothic-period symbol of "The Creation"
- Cup conforms to the hand for comfortable distribution
- Optional Applied Pouring Spout
- Host Box is an optional add-on. Picture above includes host box.
- Heavily silverplated unless gold-plated is selected.
This item can be returned to ChurchPartner as long as it meets the following guidelines:
- It has not been used and is in its original packaging.
- A 20% manufacturers restocking fee will be assessed on this item (sorry, but that is their charge and not ours)
- All returns must be shipped back within 30 days of original purchase
- A return authorization number must be included with all returns
You are responsible for all shipping costs back to our warehouse unless the product was damaged in shipping.
Please call us at 800-572-0550
to receive a Return Authorization number. This number is important to ensure proper credit for the returned item.
All credits will be distributed in the same manner that they were originally charged (i.e., credit card credits will be made to the same credit card used for purchase). All credits, with the exception of damaged items, will be for the product cost only less the restocking fee, and will not include original shipping charges.
Items damaged during shipping back to our warehouse are the responsibility of the sender and, therefore, you are required to contact the shipping company and settle any disputes.
Artistic will repair free of charge or replace any item returned within two years (five years for Brasstone and Silvertone Communion Ware and Offering Plates) from the date of purchase provided the defect in the merchandise is the result of faulty workmanship or material. We cannot be responsible for damage due to improper care, maintenance or shipping.
Located in the heart of America, Artistic has been making quality church ware for over half a century.