Jesus commanded His apostles to make disciples of all nations, "baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19). In this wonderful gift, God cleanses us from Original Sin and incorporates us into the Body of Christ, the Church. The Holy Spirit infuses us with sanctifying grace and gives us His gifts, and we receive the virtues of faith, hope and charity. Baptismal Candles symbolize the fire of Jesus within us, the Light of the World.
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. - Ephesians 4:4-6
Popular Will and Baumer Baptismal Candles are fitting for ceremonial use and gifts. Each gift box has a special area designed for commemorative information.
Comes with a Baptism certificate.
Sold individually. Also available in a cost-saving case of 12 candles.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.
Over 155 years old, the Will & Baumer tradition of high quality candle products continues today with their commitment to excellence and the flexibility to meet ever changing needs. Located in upstate New York they have recently opened a new manufacturing and distribution center just south of Nashville, Tennessee.