Grapple Jr High: Hope in a Hopeless World
Teenagers are some of the most optimistic people in the world: They maintain their capacity to dream, they deeply desire to see the best in others, they want to make a difference.
Yet most teenagers have experienced or witnessed the pain caused by divorce, abuse, betrayal, global conflict, and poor choices. The older they get, the more they may struggle to truly believe that God can provide hope in a hopeless world.
This 12-lesson volume of Grapple Jr. High features three series that turn students' attention toward God's unwavering ability to offer hope:
- Recognizing the realities of heaven and hell
- Responding to God's desire to forgive and provide do-overs
- Reacting to global conflict and challenges
Students will encounter lessons about why God allows each of us to choose between heaven and hell, why God offers second chances through Jesus, and how we can celebrate diversity in ways that honor God. Each lesson features interactive, hands-on elements that will get your junior highers talking, moving around, and seeking answers. Help your teenagers discover and experience God's powerful hope!
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.
- Publisher: Group Publishing