Grapple Jr High: Living, Loving, Leading
Many teenagers experience a rocky transition into and through the junior high years. Bodies are changing, friendships are evolving, emotions are fluctuating, and questions are growing. How can we provide our students with the necessary foundation for continue spiritual growth during this potentially turbulent season of life?
Help your teenagers discover the rewards of living well, loving God, and leading others through this 13-lesson volume of Grapple Jr. High.
You'll guide students through conversations in three important areas:
Living: Why simple choices can help them lead meaningful lives
Loving: What prayer is and why it's an expression of love for God
Leading: How to lead--and how to respond to other leaders
Students will encounter lessons on such topics as what prayer is really all about, how to trust God's Word and not just our feelings, and how leadership is actually an opportunity to serve others. Each lesson features interactive, hands-on elements that will get your junior highers talking, moving around, and seeking answers.
Give your teenagers a solid foundation for the transitions of junior high, and equip them to become young adults who live, love, and lead well!
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.
- Publisher: Group Publishing