Plexiglass and wood combine to provide the right balance between a traditional and contemporary look for your sanctuary. These exceptional pulpits are crafted with care and attention to detail by Imperial Woodworks. Each piece is uniquely fashioned with your choice of wood stain and etching! Features of this piece include:
Stained trim consisting of Apppalachian red oak
- All veneered sheets are cored with durable lightweight plywood
- Construction features routed edges and dovetailed and dadoed joints
- Finished with choice of 12 stain accent options or stain to match at additional cost
- Stains are pre-catalyzed lacquer with clear topcoat for additional surface protection
- Top measures 20" x 30" with routed accent reveal in edges
- Plexiglass used is 1/4" and can be etched with TSA crest
- TSA sheild available with an additional cost
- Additional construction information available upon request
- All Imperial pieces arrive fully assembled and ready for use.
- Due to browser variations, no order will be processed until customer received a hi-resolution digital image of stain options, and confirms stain choice.
Since 1960, Imperial Woodworks, Inc. has been a family-run business making custom wooden church furniture. With second and third generations now in place, Imperial is the nation’s largest manufacturer that produces solely church furniture. Our 120,000 sq. ft. factory allows us to produce everything from church pews to communion rails to clergy chairs. Our company has shown continued growth without losing sight of our goal to make customer service the number one priority.
To meet the challenge of the diverse products used for worship today, Imperial offers traditional products such as solid wood church pews, communion rails, walk-in pulpits, kneelers, pew screens and modesty rails, custom chancel furniture designs, and solid oak chairs to beautifully coordinate all the church furnishings. In addition, Imperial provides more modern products such as metal and wood stacking chairs, plexiglass and acrylic pulpits and communion tables, and combination and defined-back pew seating options, along with more open, rounded designs of pulpits, tables, pulpit chairs and furniture, and pew ends to create a more contemporary feel to the worship setting.