With a contemporary feel the The Salvation Army steel framed chair offers durable seating at a great value.
• 3" dual density foam seats
• 1.5" foam seat wrap-around backs with lumbar support
• 1" 18-gauge steel leg tubing,
• ¾" 18-gauge steel U-support back
• Thirteen Standard Fabrics and Dozens of alternate fabrics available
• Three standard frame options. Others available at additional cost and upon request.
• Foam and fabric exceeds CAL 117 flame retardance standards
• 5 Steel cross members with 18 separate frame welds per chair
• 25-year frame, 10-year foam and fabric warranties
• Optional Cold Cured Foam (CCF) - See Resources tab - 15-year warranty
• Price is based upon a 100 chair minimum order
• Call for addiitonal discounts on larger orders
ComforTek manufactures the highest quality seating solutions. With corporate headquarters in Canada, and distribution located in three regions of the United States , ComforTek is well positioned to help make any audience comfortable. Products are designed to accommodate guests in a wide variety of market applications. Whether the desire is to enhance learning (classroom settings), provide for high quality medical care (health care clinics), accommodate large groups of people (religious venues) or merely to provide for a moment's relaxation (break rooms), ComforTek's diverse products will serve well for many, many years. You will appreciate these products for their value, durability, versatility and superb feel and comfort! That's the Comfor Tek Advantage.