With a contemporary feel the The Salvation Army steel framed chair offers durable seating at a great value.
• 3" dual density foam seats
• 1.5" foam seat wrap-around backs with lumbar support
• 1" 18-gauge steel leg tubing
• ¾" 18-gauge steel U-support back
• Thirteen Standard Fabrics and Dozens of alternate fabrics available
• Three standard frame options. Others available at additional cost and upon request.
• Foam and fabric exceeds CAL 117 flame retardance standards
• 5 Steel cross members with 18 separate frame welds per chair
• Limited Lifetime Frame Warranty
• 15-year fabric and foam warranty
• Price is based upon a 100 chair minimum order
• Additional discounts may be available on orders of 100 or more chairs
ChurchPartner is privileged to be recognized by the Salvation Army as a preferred vendor. With that comes best pricing and service on a wide range of products chosen to meet the specific needs of the Salvation Army and their various facilities! If you don't see what you need, please contact us!