Grapple Preteen Volume 3
Now NON-dated—available to order any quarter!
Help 4th – 6th graders OWN their faith...
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. How can such a big God be a best friend to me? Will the end really come? How many second chances do I give?
Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it.
These lessons—based on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-olds—grab their attention and don't let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides wise choices.
This Grapple Pak gives you:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts.
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking. Plus 3 countdown videos, all on one DVD.
- 12 reproducible, customizable lessons based on three quarterly themes.
- 12 Grapple Dares that challenge kids to apply what they've learned.
- Being a preteen may not be easy. But it can be exciting. Discover God's truth together with kids and turn their awkward years into awesome years.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.
12 preteen-selected topics. Real-life questions—straight-from-the-Bible answers:
Relationships: Who's the Boss of Me?
- · Why Do So Many People Boss Me Around?
- · When Do I Get to Be the Boss?
- · What About When My Parents Are Unfair?
- · What if My Parent Asks Me to Do Something Wrong?
Faith Question: Salvation—the Great Escape
- · Why Doesn't Everyone Go to Heaven?
- · Why Isn't "Being Good" Good Enough?
- · Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- · Why Doesn't Everyone Just Believe in Jesus?
Choices: Hide 'n' Seek
- · Is It Okay if I Don't Get Caught?
- · Is It Okay if Nobody Gets Hurt?
- · Is It Okay if I Was Trying to Help?
- · Is It Okay if My Friends' Parents Say It's Okay?
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
- Publisher: Group Publishing
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.