These Self-Lite charcoal briquettes are designed to satisfy the needs of Catholic priest.
Easy to Light - A Self-Lite briquette lights immediately when touched by a flame. It will even light when struck with a safety match striker surface.
Reliable - Briquettes stay lit, even in wind, they burn slowly and consistently for 30 minutes or more. With the recognizable burn, you always know they're working.
No-Waste Design - Each Self-Lite briquette has an unusual "star-saucer" shape. It holds three spoonfuls of incense as required by the Church Rubrics until every grain of incense is completely burned.
Instructions in Ten Languages - Easy to understand instructions in English, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Croatian, Lithuanian, and Spanish appear on all Self-Lite packaging.
Each shrink-wrapped carton holds 5 sealed trays of 20 briquettes. This method of packaging allows for safe, clean shipment and handling. With its hinged top and tapered wells in the tray, the briquettes are easy to access and remove.
Each briquette is 1-3/4" in diameter and 1" high
*Swift-Lite Charcoal sold separately
Christian Brands has served the Christian community for over 60 years with a wide variety of church goods. They are a Catholic owned and operated company with a heritage rich in tradition and a commitment to offering the finest selection of church goods to both the Catholic and Protestant communities. Their offices are located in Phoenix, Arizona while their warehouse facilities can be found in Lewisburg, TN.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.