FaithWeaver NOW® was developed by today’s Sunday school teachers, examined by real ministry leaders, tested and approved by thousands of churches so you get great lessons that work with today's families.
Remember when kids didn’t have so many distractions (sports, phones, video games)? And when families made church a priority and came every Sunday? You need a Sunday school that is "NOW" and not "THEN."
- NOW kids will love coming to Sunday school. Watch them grow in their relationship with Jesus!
- NOW busy families will grow together in faith. They’ll explore the same Bible passage in age-appropriate ways.
- NOW you'll have a strategic plan to reach today’s families.
- NOW teachers will thank you for choosing Group’s new Sunday school. The perfect balance between low prep for their busy lives and foundational Bible lessons…WOW!
This pack was developed with the understanding of the cognitive, social, mental, emotional, physical, and—more importantly—spiritual development of fifth- and sixth-graders.
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD--this contains a small part, small ball or marble. Not for children under 3 years.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday School:
- Age appropriate lessons make it easy for families to talk about faith at home.
- 10 age levels: infants-adults
- Use all 10 age levels, or one!
- Scope and Sequence: 3 years
- Format: incorporates classroom setting
- Length: 60-65 minutes
This quarter’s lessons include: Jesus teaches his disciples to pray (Matthew 6:5-13), Jesus comes back to life (Matthew 27:27-56; 28:1-10), Jesus returns to heaven (Matthew 28:16-20; Acts 1:1-11) and more!
With the purchase of this Teacher Pack, you have access to these FREE FaithWeaver NOW digital resources at group.com/digital.
- FREE digital copies of Teacher Guides in Word and PDF format. You can customize the Word documents so that any lesson fits the needs of your ministry. Sharing lessons with busy volunteers couldn’t be easier!
- A FREE downloadable Director Manual to help you structure your program for maximum effectiveness.
- FREE weekly FamilyConnect® pages you can print out or email to parents to help families grow together in faith throughout the week.
BONUS: Also works great with KidsOwn Worship® Children's Church and FaithWeaver Friends® weekly children’s program. All three programs follow the same scope and sequence and explore the same weekly Bible passages.
The essentials you need for a quarter—all in one convenient pack! Each lesson is built with 60-65 minutes of learning so you can easily add or delete items to suit your ministry’s needs.
This pack includes the following:
- 1 Teacher Guide that includes online access to download a FREE digital copy of each lesson in Word (editable) and PDF format
- Music/Sound Effects CD
- Box full of fun, interactive teaching tools, posters, and handouts
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.