HamiltonBuhl Bluetooth® Wireless Listening Center
Go wireless in your classroom with plug-and-play simplicity.
Connect to the wireless transmitter via Bluetooth® with your tablet, mobile device or any unit with Bluetooth® capabilities. Audio is then transmitted to a nearly unlimited number of wireless headphones via a wireless FM signal.
Perfect for all multimedia, lab and classroom applications, this system includes one wireless transmitter and six headphones. Easily switch between 4 different frequencies with color-coded switches. Add additional transmitters to have up to 4 different channels of audio simultaneously!
This Wireless Listening Center Includes:
- (1) W900-BLTM Bluetooth® wireless transmitter
- (6) W901-Multi multi-channeled wireless headphones
- (1) AC cord for use with transmitter and headphone charging
- (1) 6-way cable for wireless headphone charging
Specifications for W900-BLTM:
- Bluetooth® enabled wireless transmitter
- Range: ± 300 feet
- 4 switchable FM frequencies
- 72.500 MHz - Blue
- 72.100 MHz - Yellow
- 72.900 MHz - Green
- 74.700 MHz - Orange
- Dedicated FM channels
- Color-coded frequency switches
- AC cord for use with transmitter and headphone charging
- Superb sound without cords or wires - no interference from other electronic equipment
- Listen with an infinite number of headphones on one frequency with one transmitter
Specifications for W900-Multi:
- Multi-channeled wireless headphones
- No antenna on headphone
- Up to 35 hours of operating time between charges, with 12 to 14 hour charge time
- One (1) 6-way cable to charge headphones with one AC cord
- Superb sound quality without wires or interference
- Powered by classroom friendly internal NiMH battery
- Switchable between 4 frequencies
HamiltonBuhl is a leader in the design and manufacturing of electronics and presentation equipment for education and industry. From our humble beginnings in 1933 as Hamilton Electronics to our 2011 merger with Buhl Industries, HamiltonBuhl has grown as an innovator. We bring well over 100 years of combined history and experience to meet the challenges of learners and educators during a time of rapidly advancing technology.