HamiltonBuhl 4 Person Wireless Listening Center
Go Wireless in your classroom with plug and play simplicity.
The W904-MULTI is a 4 person Wireless Listening Center perfect for all multimedia, lab and classroom applications. Each system includes one transmitter and six wireless headphones.
The entire system can be switched between 4 different frequencies with easy color-coded switches. Add additional transmitters and you'll have up to 4 different channels of audio simultaneously!
This 4 Person Wireless Listening Center Includes:
- (1) W900-Multi Wireless Transmitter
Transmits high quality audio, up to 300 foot range, via FM signal to W901 series headphones. Connects to any analog audio source through a 1/8" stereo mini plug.
- (4) W901-Multi - Wireless Multi-Channeled Headphones
With up to 35 hours of operating time between charges, with 12 to 14 hour charge time, this multi-channeled headphone delivers superb sound quality without wires or interference and is powered by classroom friendly internal NiMH battery.
- (1) AC cord for use with transmitter and headphone charging
- (1) 6-way cable for wireless headphone charging
Specifications for W900-Multi Wireless Transmitter:
- Range: ± 300 feet
- 4 switchable FM frequencies
- 72.500 MHz - Blue
- 72.100 MHz - Yellow
- 72.900 MHz - Green
- 74.700 MHz - Orange
- Dedicated FM channels
- Color-coded frequency switches
- AC cord for use with transmitter and headphone charging
- Superb sound without cords or wires - no interference from other electronic equipment
- Listen with an infinite number of headphones on one frequency with one transmitter
Specifications for W901-MULTI Headphones:
- Multi-channel wireless headphones
- No antenna on headphone
- Up to 35 hours of operating time between charges, with 12 to 14 hour charge time
- Superb sound quality without wires or interference
- Powered by classroom friendly internal NiMH battery
- Switchable between 4 frequencies
- Once 6-way cable to charge headphones with one AC cord
HamiltonBuhl is a leader in the design and manufacturing of electronics and presentation equipment for education and industry. From our humble beginnings in 1933 as Hamilton Electronics to our 2011 merger with Buhl Industries, HamiltonBuhl has grown as an innovator. We bring well over 100 years of combined history and experience to meet the challenges of learners and educators during a time of rapidly advancing technology.