HamiltonBuhl 4 Person Bluetooth® Boombox Listening Centers
Find everything you need in a listening center at a great price!
This 4 Person Listening Center Includes:
- (1) Portable Bluetooth®Boombox and Media Player (MPC-5050):
This portable Bluetooth® boombox and media player is built to deliver on the multiple media needs and demands of today's classrooms. This versatile boombox accommodates both old and new technologies!
Play CDs, cassette tapes, FM radio, and with the built-in Bluetooth, wirelessly stream music through the boombox from your Bluetooth-ready tablet, smart phone, computer or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. You can even playback media from non-Bluetooth devices via AUX IN jack.
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of classroom use while providing high quality sound, the teacher-approved MPC-5050 is an excellent choice for classroom use!
- (4) Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control (SC-7V):
The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control featurers noise-isolating, closed-back design; soft washable leatherette cushions and our unique 6' Dura-Cord™ – the chew, kink and knot-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided cord – specially-designed to be more durable and reliable than ever!
Delivering high quality sound in a rugged build, the SC-7V provides a superior learning environment for students and is an ideal headphone for use in listening centers and testing!
- (1) 8 Position Stereo Jackbox with Individual Volume Controls
- (1) Lockable carrying case (lock not included)
Specifications for MPC-5050 Bluetooth® Boombox:
- Built in Bluetooth to stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled tablets, smart phones, computers and other devices
- Programmable CD player with repeat play
- Plays: CDs and cassette tapes
- FM Radio
- 6 x 3.5mm headphone jacks
- Built-in cassette recorder, record from Bluetooth signal, AUX IN jack, FM radio and CD
- Dual power: AC or 8 C batteries (not included)
- Power: 4W RMS
- Playback non Bluetooth devices via AUX IN jack (cable not included)
Specifications for SC-7V Headphones:
- Design: Deluxe, over-ear
- Cushions: Leatherette, replaceable
- Volume Control: On ear cup
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo jacketed
- Cord: 6' Dura-Cord™ - chew-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided nylon
- Speaker drivers: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag. Helps prevent the spread of lice!
- Compatible with:
- iPods / iTouches / MP3 Players
- iPhones / Cell Phones
- iPads / Tablets / eReaders
- Computers (Mac & PC)
- CD Players / Stereos
- Most Gaming Systems
Specifications for JBP-8SV Jackbox:
- Construction: Heavy gauge plastic
- Color: Gray
- Accommodates: Eight 1/4" headphone jacks
- Source plug: Dual jacks − one 1/4" other 1/8"
- Connection cable: 4' long
- Volume control: Individual volume control knobs for each headphone position
HamiltonBuhl is a leader in the design and manufacturing of electronics and presentation equipment for education and industry. From our humble beginnings in 1933 as Hamilton Electronics to our 2011 merger with Buhl Industries, HamiltonBuhl has grown as an innovator. We bring well over 100 years of combined history and experience to meet the challenges of learners and educators during a time of rapidly advancing technology.