Bluetooth®/CD/FM Listening Center with SC-7V Deluxe Headphones
Bring unrivaled digital media control and unparalleled functionality into your classroom or media lab!
Stream audio from Bluetooth®-enabled devices − smart phones, tablets, computers, and more − directly into the HB-100BT Bluetooth® Boombox.
This Listening Center includes everything you need for up to 6 students at a great price: a Bluetooth® boombox media player, six headphones and one jack box.
- (6) SC-7V SchoolMate™ deluxe, noise-reducing, stereo/mono smart headphones
- Stereo jackbox with individual volume controls
- HB-100BT Bluetooth® Boombox
Specifications for HB-100BT Bluetooth® Boombox
- Supports Bluetooth v2.0
- Supports Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Supports profile A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Wireless range: 33 feet
- CD player: CD, CD-R/RW
- Digital FM radio (PLL)
- Includes 3.5mm headphone jack
- Top-load disc player
- Programmable tracks
- Repeat 1 or ALL play
- Digital volume control
- LCD display with white back-light
- Built-in FM wire antenna
- Built-in stereo speakers
- AC power: Built-in AC power cable
- DC battery power: requires 6 "C" batteries (not included)
- Includes User Guide
- Warranty: 1 Year
Specifications for SC-7V SchoolMate™Deluxe Headphones:
- Deluxe, stereo/mono smart, over-ear design
- Ear Cushions: Washable, replaceable, noise-reducing leatherette
- Volume Control: On Ear Cup
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo jacketed
- Cord: 6' Dura-Cord™ - chew-resistant, PVC-sleeved, braided nylon
- Speaker drivers: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag prevents the spread of lice!
- Compatible with: iPods/iTouches/MP3 Players, iPhones / cell phones, iPads /tablets/eReaders, computers (Mac & PC), CD players/stereos, TVs and most gaming systems.
- Warranty: 1 Year
HamiltonBuhl is a leader in the design and manufacturing of electronics and presentation equipment for education and industry. From our humble beginnings in 1933 as Hamilton Electronics to our 2011 merger with Buhl Industries, HamiltonBuhl has grown as an innovator. We bring well over 100 years of combined history and experience to meet the challenges of learners and educators during a time of rapidly advancing technology.