Teenagers who've experienced the Bible's great truths, not just read about them, can walk with a firm foundation under their feet. They know what they believe, and why, and feel a lot more comfortable in situations that are challenging to their faith.
This collection of lessons, covering the most important truths in the Bible, gives you an easy-to-use resource that will plunge your teenagers into the beautiful basics: the reality of God in the world, the truth about who Jesus really is, why all of us need a "Good Shepherd" to find us and reclaim us—13 powerhouse lessons in all.
And because they're created by the editors of Group/Simply Youth Ministry, every lesson uses the R.E.A.L. Learning approach: relational, experiential, applicable, and learner-based. This approach is easy to lead and guarantees that your students will engage with these great truths. They'll learn how to live out their relationship with Jesus in everyday life as they wrestle with issues that really matter:
- Why bad things happen to good people, and how Jesus brings beauty out of ugly
- What it means to "grow into" Jesus—living and loving others the way he does
- Learning how to depend upon the Holy Spirit in life
No matter what the life issue, the Bible offers foundational truths that can help your students live more confidently, as they place Jesus at the center of their lives. And our concise instructions and easy-to-use reproducible handouts simplify your job.
Use these lessons as "spice" between a teaching series, or build a series around them. And they're easily adapted for a confirmation setting, a "new believers" class, a "grow-deep" discipleship group, or even Sunday school.
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.