By Katie Brazelton
DVD featuring Josh Griffin
Every teenager's life is loaded with undeniable evidence of God's incredible plans for them, but who helps them unpack all those details to discover why they were born? This curriculum prepares you for the privilege of doing just that. It equips you to teach students that God has three distinct calls on their life
: the primary call of being transformed into Christ-likeness; the secondary call of thriving in their seasonal roles; and the "This I Must Do" call to be part of something that is larger than themselves.
The Way I'm Wired is a 6-week, biblically based DVD curriculum, which is written for a variety of youth settings: small groups, Sunday schools, retreats, camps, homeschooling, and personal coaching/mentoring sessions.
Launch your students into the adventure of uncovering God's best for their lives. You'll never be the same (if you, too, take our challenge of doing the exercises!), nor will they.
The curriculum was developed by bestselling author and life Purpose Coach, Dr. Katie Brazelton and features Josh Griffin, high school pastor at Saddleback Church. This series will help your teenagers discover how they are wired and how they can cooperate with God to live the life they were meant to live. Thought-provoking lessons guide teenagers through relevant content, prior to students engaging with one another as conversation partners to explore God's heart-pounding purpose for their lives.
- Understanding Your Spiritual Gifts, Best Qualities, and Finest Values [12:45]
- Rethinking Your Motives, Relationships, and Use of Time [10:06]
- Knowing Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats [10:56]
- Praying for Courage, Perseverance, and Miracles [9:49]
- Writing Your lifetime Dream Statement [9:11]
- Surrendering All to Jesus [9:48]
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.
- Publisher: Group Publishing