Hang out with junior highers and you'll quickly realize that they're searching for meaningful answers to important, life-defining issues. As a leader, you have the opportunity to help your students on the journey of discovering solid answers, which begins by asking the right questions.
Wherever your students are in their spiritual journey, they all have inquisitive minds and a need for Christ-centered biblical depth. Grapple will help your junior highers examine tough topics in meaningful ways so they understand and own their faith. Each week, students engage with memorable Bible passages and characters, grapple with the issues that come to the surface, and discover a path that leads them straight to Jesus Christ.
This 12-lesson volume of Grapple features series that address three big questions:
- Who Do I Think Jesus Is?
- Is It All About Me, Me, Me?
- Got Friends?
Students will encounter lessons about how Jesus claimed to be the promised Messiah, how God helps them experience contentment and peace, and how life is more meaningful with friends along for the ride. Each lesson features interactive, hands-on elements that will get your junior highers talking, moving around, and seeking answers.
Give your teenagers the tools they need to find Christ-centered answers to some of life's biggest questions!
- Leader guides and student outlines in Word and PDF formats
- Videos on DVD that support each lesson
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.
- Publisher: Group Publishing