John Participant Book Large Print Edition
Item Number: 150-184-8575
Manufacturer SKU: 9781501848575
- Regular Price: $13.99
- Your Price: $11.19 (20% savings)
Study the entire Book of John, beginning with the Good News and ending with the victory of Christ and his call.
Some of the major ideas explored are:
- A new day in religion
- What does it mean for me to live on the bread of life
- The resurrection and the life
- "My peace I give to you"
- Searching for Jesus.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.
Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Leader Guide per matching Participant Book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Updated to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Include larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. Ex: Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah 1-39; Isaiah 40-66.
The simple format makes the study easy to use. Each volume is 13 sessions.
Abingdon Press is an imprint of The United Methodist Publishing House, in operation since 1789. In the early 1920s, Abingdon began publishing a wide array of high-caliber academic, professional, inspirational, and life-affirming religious literature to enrich church communities across the globe. Now beginning its ninth decade, Abingdon Press has a commitment to providing the best, most effective religious publications available.
- Publisher: Abingdon Press
Church Partner Contact Information