A folding chair that incorporates the strength of a folding chair with the benefits of a plastic folding chair. The plastic seat and back are made of molded and contoured, color impregnated , Polypropylene plastic with special edging to enable stacking up to 80" high, or 36 chairs. Plastic seats and back won't fade, won't rust and aren't cold to the touch like steel chairs! Perfect for indoor and outdoor events such as meetings, graduation, reception, worship centers, etc. Available in 5 color combinations.
- Frames are electrically seam welded 18 gauge 7/8" tubular steel
- Cross supports are 5/8" 18 gauge steel tubing
- Double rivets U shaped cross bars
- Double hinges
- V-shaped stability plugs
- Seats and back are color impregnated polypropylene plastic
- Leg glides are replaceable, no-marring polyethylene
- Must be purchased in multiples of 4
- Seat dimensions: 18" H x 15 3/4" W x 16 1/4" D
- Back dimensions: 7 1/2"H x 18 1/2" W
- 480 pound weight capacity!
NEW! 10-Year manufacturer's warranty!
MAS Certified Green™ is a nationally recognized registered trademark delineating low VOC emitting prdoucts in the marketplace so that purchasers and specifiers of those products know that they can earn credits in sustainability programs like LEED, BIFMA's Level, and the California CHP Program.
ChurchPartner is privileged to be recognized by the Salvation Army as a preferred vendor. With that comes best pricing and service on a wide range of products chosen to meet the specific needs of the Salvation Army and their various facilities! If you don't see what you need, please contact us!