Item Number: 083-082-1631
Manufacturer SKU: 978-0-8308-2163-1
We long to belong. We crave unity. We want to be loved and accepted by others. Paul's letter to the Ephesians is about uniting all things in Christ. Here we learn how to break down what separates us from God, one ethnic group from another, husband from wife, parent from child, employer from employee. These studies provide a vision of the new society God has planned in his church.
1. A Life of Spiritual Blessing - Ephesians 1:1-14
2. A Life of Prayer - Ephesians 1:15-23
3. A Life of Resurrection - Ephesians 2:1-10
4. A New Humanity - Ephesians 2:11-22
5. A New Ministry - Ephesians 3:1-13
6. A New Confidence - Ephesians 3:14-21
7. Unity - Ephesians 4:1-16
8. Purity - Ephesians 4:17-5:4
9. Righteousness - Ephesians 5:5-21
10. Love - Ephesians 5:21-33
11. Respect - Ephesians 6:1-9
12. Power - Ephesians 6:10-24
Guidelines for Leaders
Located in Westmont, Illinois, InterVarsity Press has been publishing excellent Christian books for more than 50 years. Our current publishing program is focused on three imprints:
1) IVP Books offers general-interest books in categories like Christian living, discipleship, evangelism, missions, apologetics and cultural critique.
2) IVP Academic offers books designed for research and classroom use in areas such as biblical studies, theology, philosophy, science and psychology.
3) IVP Connect offers study guides, multimedia curriculum and foundational resources for churches and small groups.
Ships in approximately1–3 days
our warehouse in Littleton, CO
This item is available for expedited shipping.