"How We Got the Bible" will inspire your students with the stories of early Bible translators. This time line of key people and events in the history of the Bible shows ancient writing materials, such as stone and clay tablets, leather scrolls, papyrus, early hand copied books, and more.
Features people who gave their lives to translating and printing the Bible, including William Tyndale, John Wycliffe, King James, Erasmus, and Johann Gutenberg.
Features facts about early Bibles, including the Septuagint, the Vulgate, the Wycliffe and Tyndale Bibles, the Geneva Bible, the King James or Authorized Version Bible, the Revised Version, as well as modern-day translations.
Explains the importance of finds such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, which testify to accuracy of Bible translation throughout the centuries.
Reproducible worksheets and teaching tips on back of this chart. Lamination will not affect the ability to photocopy worksheets.
Rose Publishing, Inc. publishes full-color easy-to-use Bible reference materials, including Bible charts, Bible maps, Bible timelines and biblical reference pamphlets for pastors, Bible study leaders, New Member Classes, and small groups. Rose Publishing specializes in graphics-rich Bible teaching aids. Its mission is to make Bible and Christian topics easy to understand and more interesting.
- Publisher: Rose Publishing
- Size: 19" x 26"
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.