Parenting: Loving Our Children with God's Love
Item Number: 083-083-1319
Manufacturer SKU: 978-0-8308-3131-9
Parenting is hard work, full of tough choices and new situations. And many voices compete with ours for our children's attention. In a rapidly changing world, how can we parent in a way that will cause our children to love Christ deeply and live for him?
- Regular Price: $10.00
- Your Price: $7.65 (24% savings)
Parenting is hard work, full of tough choices and new situations. And many voices compete with ours for our children's attention. In a rapidly changing world, how can we parent in a way that will cause our children to love Christ deeply and live for him? These studies by Richard Patterson Jr. address nine parenting challenges, pointing us directly to time-tested truth from Scripture that helps us raise our children with wisdom and joy.
Getting the Most Out of Parenting
- A "God's Eye View" of Our Chidren, Mark 10:13-16
- A Firm Family Foundation, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
- Demonstrating God's love, 1 Corinthians 13:1-8
- Training Our Children in God's Ways, Deuteronomy 6:1-9
- The Seasons of Parenting, Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
- Godly Discipline in the Home, Hebrews 12:5-11
- God Through Our Children's Eyes, Psalm 145
- Coping with the "Lost" Child, Luke 15:11-32
- Creating a Legacy for Our Children, Joshua 4:1-9, 19-24
- Publisher: InterVarsity Press
- ISBN: 978-0-8308-3131-9
- Author: Richard Patterson Jr.
- Pages: 64
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Date: July 2006
This item can be returned to ChurchPartner as long as it has not been used, corners are not tattered or curled and is in its original packaging. All returns must be shipped back within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. All damaged product must be reported within 7 days of receipt. You are responsible for all shipping costs back to our warehouse unless the product was damaged in shipping. Please call us at 800-572-0550 and receive a Return Authorization number to ensure proper credit for the returned item. All credits will be distributed in the same manner as it was originally charged (i.e. credit card credits will be made to the same credit card used for purchase). All credits, with the exception of damaged items, will be for the product cost only, and will not include original shipping charges. Items must be received in resalable condition for credits to be issued. Items damaged during shipping back to our warehouse is the responsibility of the sender and, therefore, you are required to contact the shipping company and settle any disputes. Item returned without a Return Authorization number can be delayed in processing and credits might take 30 days or longer to process.
Located in Westmont, Illinois, InterVarsity Press has been publishing excellent Christian books for more than 50 years. Our current publishing program is focused on three imprints:
1) IVP Books offers general-interest books in categories like Christian living, discipleship, evangelism, missions, apologetics and cultural critique.
2) IVP Academic offers books designed for research and classroom use in areas such as biblical studies, theology, philosophy, science and psychology.
3) IVP Connect offers study guides, multimedia curriculum and foundational resources for churches and small groups.
Church Partner Contact Information