The Versare Floor Screen Panel provides an efficient, aesthetically simple solution to the separation of space and close quarters.
The Floor Screen Panel offers a great solution to help prevent the spread of disease in any place that requires separation of individuals and allocation of space.
This product features:
- A silver, clear anodized aluminum frame that's as durable as it is stylish.
- It stands 6' tall and is 34" wide with 18" support feet.
- Locking casters are included (please note that wheels add 4” to the overall height)
The Floor Screen Panel is a popular room divider choice for any location requiring a cleanable and durable partition.
SOLID - Aluminum frame and clear acrylic construction.
CLEANABLE - Able to be cleaned with wipes, bleach, or any common disinfectant.
LOCKING CASTERS - Two locking wheels allow stationary or portable use.
ALL ALUMINUM FRAME CONSTRUCTION - The 2" thick anodized aluminum frame is as stylish as it is durable. Its light weight makes portability a breeze.
Floor Panel Spec Drawing
Versare Portable Products is a Minneapolis, Minnesota based company with manufacturing facilities in the US, China and France. Versare specializes in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of portable products for the better utilization of space in any school, church, office, hotel, arena, home or facility.
We stand by our products and offer a guarantee against defects. If you need to return a product, please contact us to report your claim.
- Due to the nature of our products, we charge a 20% Return Fee on all returns or exchanges in addition to shipping charges both ways.
- You may be asked to dispose or donate any unwanted or damaged product. We are not responsible for accepting product; in some instances it may be requested.
- In the event that your product arrives damaged during transit and is “refused” delivery, we will replace the product at no charge or offer a refund.
- Merchandise must be in original crating and/or packaging to protect the product during shipment. All returned items must be in 100% resalable condition. The return authorization number should be visible on all packages and on the freight bill. YOU MUST USE OUR SHIPPING COMPANIES FOR RETURNS.
- Any non-defective merchandise that is returned collect will be refused, and the customer will be responsible for charges incurred.
- Once you order is placed, we only allow a 2 hour window for changes and cancellations. Changes or cancellations outside the 2 hour window will then have a 20% return fee incurred.
- Claims for freight damage must be submitted within 2 business days of receiving your order.
All repairs and returns must be approved in writing by the factory before action is taken.
Returns are only accepted up to 10 days after the original delivery date.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.