|Most of the time, members who accept the position of church treasurer have little or no background in accounting, especially in smaller churches; and even those with accounting experience may have trouble knowing what's expected of them when they begin their duties.
The Church Treasurer's Manual is a practical tool that provides treasurers everything they need to know about handling church finances. From an overview of duties to helpful guidelines for completing tasks, new and veteran treasurers alike will learn practical tips and time-saving suggestions that will help them carry out their responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner.
- an easy-to-understand overview of basic accounting principles
- an extensive explanation of tax regulations
- options for monthly and annual financial reporting
- a general job description for the church treasurer
- record keeping form for taxes, accounting ledgers, individual contribution records, budget worksheets, the offering, and more
- advice for handling payroll, housing allowances, and other compensations for the pastor and staff
- tips on communicating with the church board, the pastor, and the financial committee
- ethical guidelines for handling money
Beacon Hill Press, the book publishing arm of Nazarene Publishing House, is a leading provider of Wesleyan Christian books, Bible studies, and Bible commentaries.
Beacon Hill Press exists to provide inspiration and support with biblically sound materials that are relevant to the Church’s changing needs.
Through encouraging literature, personal devotion, and small group resources, Beacon Hill Press equips Christ-followers with engaging books that inspire and minster to the Body of Christ.
- Publisher: Beacon Hill Press
This item can be returned to ChurchPartner as long as it has not been used, corners are not tattered or curled and is in its original packaging. All returns must be shipped back within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. All damaged product must be reported within 7 days of receipt. You are responsible for all shipping costs back to our warehouse unless the product was damaged in shipping. Please call us at 800-572-0550 and receive a Return Authorization number to ensure proper credit for the returned item. All credits will be distributed in the same manner as it was originally charged (i.e. credit card credits will be made to the same credit card used for purchase). All credits, with the exception of damaged items, will be for the product cost only, and will not include original shipping charges. Items must be received in resalable condition for credits to be issued. Items damaged during shipping back to our warehouse is the responsibility of the sender and, therefore, you are required to contact the shipping company and settle any disputes. Item returned without a Return Authorization number can be delayed in processing and credits might take 30 days or longer to process.