- Wide front panel with triple fullness pleates and a generous yolk
- Durable polyester (non-rust) zippered front closure assures years of reliable use
- Full cut bell sleeves provide a full range of movement
- Material properties assure complete opaque quality when wet
- Bottom hems are weighted to prevent floating when submerged in water
- Availalbe plain or with a dove and water embroidery
These gowns are available in the following sizes:
- Size 32" - 34" has a 28" sleeve with a finished length of 46"
- Size 34" - 36" has a 30" sleeve with a finished length of 49"
- Size 37" - 41" has a 32" sleeve with a finished length of 53"
- Size 42" - 44" has a 34" sleeve with a finished length of 59"
- Size 45" - 49" has a 35" sleeve with a finished length of 61"
Abbott Hall is one of the world’s finest manufacturers of quality custom made clerical and choir apparel. They use the finest fabrics available and pride themselves in tailoring your apparel to your individual measurements. Their manufacturing techniques assure a proper fit and lasting comfort. Your complete satisfaction is our guarantee. The highest quality fabrics and materials are used in Abbott Hall apparel. They are proud to offer damask patterns, soil release polyesters, rich velvets and velveteens, the highest quality cordings, fringes and other notions to provide you with a garment that will last for years and that you will always be proud to wear. Their experience of over forty years of serving the clergy, churches and institutions gives them the background on which you can rely.
This item may be returned to ChurchPartner as long as it has not been used and is in its original packaging. All returns must be shipped back within 90 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. All damaged products must be reported within 7 days of receipt. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs back to ChurchPartner's warehouse unless the product was damaged in shipping. Please call ChurchPartner at (800) 572-0550 and receive a Return Authorization number to ensure proper credit for the returned item. All credits will be distributed in the same manner that they were originally charged (i.e., credit card credits will be made to the same credit card used for purchase). All credits, with the exception of damaged items, will be for the product cost only, and will not include original shipping charges. Items must be received in resalable condition for credits to be issued. Items damaged during shipping back to ChurchPartner's warehouse are the responsibility of the sender and, therefore, you are required to contact the shipping company and settle any disputes. Items returned without a Return Authorization number can be delayed in processing and credits might take 30 days or longer to process.