Whether it's for the fellowship hall or classroom, the NPS dome back stacking chair is well built, comfortable and priced to fit!. The 2" thick seat cushion has a waterfall front for added comfort. The back has a convenient hand - hold for easy moving and stacking.
- 7/8" Square tube 18 gauge steel frame to provide superior strength
- Enhanced rigidity is gained with 5/8" underseat and H-bracing
- Spacious 2" thick foam-cushioned waterfall seat
- Convenient handhold for easy moving and stacking
- Seat and back have plywood core
- Stacking bar and 12 plastic stack bumpers ensure that chairs stack securely
- Sold in multiples of 4 only
- Seat Dimension: 16" W x 16" D x 19" H
NEW! 10-Year manufacturer's warranty!
MAS Certified Green™ is a nationally recognized registered trademark delineating low VOC emitting products in the marketplace so that purchasers and specifiers of those products know that they can earn credits in sustainability programs like LEED, BIFMA's Level, and the California CHP Program.
ChurchPartner is privileged to be recognized by the Salvation Army as a preferred vendor. With that comes best pricing and service on a wide range of products chosen to meet the specific needs of the Salvation Army and their various facilities! If you don't see what you need, please contact us!