HamiltonBuhl CD/MP3 Listening Center with Deluxe Headphones
Listening Center are invaluable tools in many settings. Bring unrivaled digital media control and unparalleled functionality into your classroom or media lab!
This classroom-proven, durable and dependable Listening Center gives you the flexibility you need and comes with everything for up to 6 students.
Use it for audio-books, read-alongs, independent study, small groups or diffirentiated instructions. This listening center features a top-loading, portable CD player, six SC-7V Deluxe headphones, a stereo jackbox with individual volume controls and a compact, portable, lockable carrying case.
- Compact locking carry case (lock not included)
- HACX-205 CD/MP3 Player
- (6) Hamilton SC-7V Deluxe headphones
- Stereo jackbox with individual volume controls
Specifications for HACX-205 CD/MP3 Player:
- Top-loading CD/MP3 player with USB
- Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 files on CD-R or CD-RW
- Plays MP3 files on USB flash drives via built-in USB port
- Amplifier and speaker: Built-in 3W
- Outputs: 3.5 mm and 1/4" stereo outputs for connecting headphones and jackboxes
- Volume control: Digital push button
- Track display: Back-lit LCD
- Power: 6V wall power adapter or 4 "C" batteries (batteries not Included)
Specifications for SC-7V Deluxe Headphones:
- Design: Deluxe, over-ear
- Cushions: Leatherette, replaceable
- Volume Control: On ear cup
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo jacketed
- Chew-Resistant, Braided Nylon Cord
- Cord: 6' Dura-Cord™ - chew-resistant, PVC-sleeved, braided nylon
- Speaker drivers: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag. Helps prevent the spread of lice! When sealed in the bag, lice are killed in 24-48 hours, without the use of chemicals.
- Compatible with:
- iPods / iTouches / MP3 Players
- iPhones / Cell Phones
- iPads / Tablets / eReaders
- Computers (Mac & PC)
- CD Players / Stereos
- Most Gaming Systems
HamiltonBuhl is a leader in the design and manufacturing of electronics and presentation equipment for education and industry. From our humble beginnings in 1933 as Hamilton Electronics to our 2011 merger with Buhl Industries, HamiltonBuhl has grown as an innovator. We bring well over 100 years of combined history and experience to meet the challenges of learners and educators during a time of rapidly advancing technology.