The FaithWeaver NOW Starter Set includes a sampling of all age levels ($417 value if purchased separately)! This set includes:
· Infants, Toddlers & 2's: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide with reproducible take-home pages for kids) & 1 Student Book
· Preschool (ages 3 & 4): 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
· Pre-K & K (ages 5 & 6): 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
· Grade 1 & 2: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
· Grade 3 & 4: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
· Grade 5 & 6: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
· Middle School: 1 Leader Guide & 1 Student Book
· High School: 1 Leader Guide with reproducible take-home pages for the students & 1 Senior High Handbook
· Parent: 1 Leader Guide & 1 Parent Handbook
· Adult: 1 Leader Guide with reproducible take-home pages & 1 Adult Handbook
Where families explore the same Scripture each week.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum weaves together a family's journey in faith by teaching the same Bible truth across all age levels. This way, families can apply those truths together in their daily lives, growing individually in their faith and as a family unit.
Every FaithWeaver NOW Sunday School lesson contains:
· ONE-POINT LEARNING - Using repetition, kids everyone learns the one God-focused Bible Point each week!
· LESSON CHART - makes organizing the lesson and supplies easy!
· EASY PREP - 5-10 minutes of prep a week—sometimes less!
· BIBLE BACKGROUNDS - give leaders a deeper understanding of the Scripture for their own spiritual growth!
· JESUS CONNECTION - and life application of the lesson—to help leaders reflect and pray!
· EASY-TO-READ LAYOUT - makes leading lessons simple!
· SUPPLIES - are listed with each activity for easy reference!
· LEARN BY DOING - Creative experiences take everyone deeper into the Bible!
· GET PARTICIPANTS THINKING - Rich discussion questions help people make discoveries and own their faith!
· LIFE APPLICATION - Engaging activities help everyone apply Bible truths to everyday life!
· SONG LYRICS - are provided for easy reference!
· DAILY CHALLENGES - give people in your ministry a faith that weaves into their lives!
· WEAVING FAITH AT HOME - Each week, families are encouraged to talk about what they've learned!
· STUDENT BOOK - Learners use the Student Book during each lesson!
· LEARNING CONTINUES ALL WEEK LONG - with take-home papers filled with family activities!
This quarter's lessons include:
This quarter’s lessons include: Ruth is Faithful (Ruth 1:1-22), Saul Becomes King (1 Samuel 8:1-22; 9:1-2; 10:17-24), David Defeats Goliath (1 Samuel 17:1-50) and more!
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.