By Kurt Johnston
Tired of finding yourself the target of all those messy, muddy, mucky games your students thoroughly enjoy? The Challenge allows you to capture the energy of those crowd-pleasing competitions without the nuisance of cleaning up!
Hosted by veteran youth pastor Kurt Johnston, these 20 video-based contests will engage and entertain your students. The concept is simple: Your group will watch the premise and setup for each game and guess the outcome or results—and then watch it all unfold!
Each video features a contestant competing in a wide range of imaginatively wild and zany pool challenges, outdoor challenges, and gym challenges, such as:
How many frozen fish can the contestant get out of the pool in two minutesusing only his mouth?How far can the contestant slide on a chocolate-covered sheet of plastic?What's the total distance the contestant can hit five objects that are tossed his way?How long will it take the contestant to go around cones three timesonce in a burlap sack, once on a skateboard, and once on a pogo stick?
You're intrigued, aren't you? You can't wait to watch these for yourself, can you? If the government issued an Addictive Fun seal of approval, The Challenge would be the first item on the list! Let it fuel the embers of enthusiasm and competition in your youth ministry!
Each video consists of an Apple QuickTime or Windows Media Player file to drop into your visual media player for easy integration into your program.
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.
- Publisher: Group Publishing