Discussions from Joshua, Ruth, Esther
This resource includes a FREE digital copy of the Leader Guide and companion Participant Guide! You will find instructions for accessing these free resources inside the printed Leader Guide you purchase.
Lead participants through 13 weeks of engaging conversation about how God guides and leads His people based on Bible accounts from Joshua, Ruth, and Esther. Topics include "Why would God protect lawbreakers?" and "How do I handle betrayal?"
This Leader Guide gives leaders all the lessons, notes, and Bible background, plus additional tips and resources for 13 weeks of the Fearless Conversation curriculum.
Why Fearless Conversations?
Fearless Conversation is saturated with Bible content and will:
- Help people get to know God and each other better by exploring "wondering" questions.
- Encourage people to look to the Bible inductively for the answers to their biggest questions.
Fearless Conversation features:
- 13 lessons in each title
- Great for Sunday school & small groups
- Works with any size group
- Easy to lead and low prep
- Every leader guide includes a FREE digital copy of the leader guide and coordinating participant guide!
If your church does it, they’ve probably got it.
It’s been said that tool companies don’t sell drills; they sell holes.
The same goes for Group. They don’t just sell books, curriculum, training, Bibles, software, etc. They're in the business of making you even better at what you do in ministry. They want you to feel joy and fulfillment as you connect people with Jesus.
That said, Group does offer a wide range of resources and services for
just about every area of church ministry: children’s ministry, youth ministry, adult small groups, women’s ministry, pastoral ministry, and more.
RETURN PRODUCT IF NO LONGER WANTED OR NEEDED
Should you find your self wanting to return an item because it was not what you expected or you simply no longer need it, you can return it to ChurchPartner for a full refund of the product only. Shipping charges and other costs will not be credited. You are responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us and insuring that it arrives undamaged. Should we receive it damaged, credit will not be issued and you are responsible for contacting the shipping company you selected to resolve the damage issue.
Items may be returned to ChurchPartner under the following conditions:
- All product must be returned within 60 days of purchase from ChurchPartner. (Items returned that are past 60 days will not be credited)
- It must be returned unused and in its original packaging
- You must include the Return Authorization Number which will be given to you either electronically or from a Customer Service Representative.
We will issue a credit to you in the same manner in which the product was originally purchased.
If you receive an item from us that is damaged, please contact us at 1-800-572-0550 and we will rectify the issue. Please follow these guidelines should you receive a damaged product:
- You have 7 days after receiving the product to report any damages to ChurchPartner
- Keep the box it was shipped in along with the packing materials inside
- Take a picture of the damage on the product. We most likely will ask you to send us a picture of the damage so we can pass it on to the manufacturer or publisher
- Depending on the item and nature of the damage, we will either issue a call tag for you to return the damaged item or tell you to dispose of it any way you wish.
We will send you a replacement item once we have received the information needed to process your claim.
- Publisher: Group Publishing
- Pages: 120
- Format: Paperback