SOLD IN PACKS OF 4 CHAIRS
Whether it's for the fellowship hall or classroom, the NPS dome back stacking chair is well built, comfortable and priced to fit!. The 2" thick seat cushion has a waterfall front for added comfort. The back has a convenient hand - hold for easy moving and stacking.
- Priced and shipped as a carton of 4
- 7/8" Square tube 18 gauge steel frame to provide superior strength
- Enhanced rigidity is gained with 5/8" underseat and H-bracing
- Spacious 2" thick foam-cushioned waterfall seat
- Convenient handhold for easy moving and stacking
- Seat and back have plywood core
- Stacking bar and 12 plastic stack bumpers ensure that chairs stack securely
- Seat Dimension: 16" W x 16" D x 19" H
NEW! 10-Year manufacturer's warranty!
MAS Certified Green™ is a nationally recognized registered trademark delineating low VOC emitting products in the marketplace so that purchasers and specifiers of those products know that they can earn credits in sustainability programs like LEED, BIFMA's Level, and the California CHP Program.
NPS is America’s manufacturer of the largest line of institutional quality folding chairs and tables, stack chairs, stools and dollies as well as a line of conference and training room tables with chairs to match. NPS was incorporated in NJ in 1998 to fill a need in the educational, religious, hospitality, government, commercial and other institutional markets, for furniture produced of only the highest quality grade materials and craftsmanship, with great availability at fair prices. NPS products are covered by a ten-year warranty & are currently in use in tens of thousands of facilities nationwide.